Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things- It's October!



TGIF everybody!  And time once again to Celebrate the Small Things with our host Viklit!  

I am so excited.  Fall is my favorite season.  October is my favorite month.  And Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I am beyond giddy!

image.jpeg   Oh, the fall foliage...

  Oh, the decorations!  photo.JPG 

photo.JPG  Both at home...

And at work.photo.JPG

I'm in heaven.  And for the next few weeks I'll be filling my free time with horror movies, fall activities and all things Halloween.  Joy.

And, as if all that weren't enough, my BFF Kelly just gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby girl on Tuesday.  I got to hold her and hang out with mom and ad in the hospital for a bit and she is an absolute darling!  What could be better than that?

What about you all?  Are you guys loving the leaves, the pumpkins and mums, the scarier side of things?  Let's find out...


13.
21.
29.
60.

5 comments:

  1. I'm liking the cooler weather. And football! And Halloween treats. Why can't they make those Mellowcreme pumpkins year round?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year too, totally agree with you. Happy weekend and happy October! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My leaves haven't started changing yet. Soon! I love autumn. 70% of my stories take place in the fall. ^_^ It's so beautiful. And I love decorations. It's all definitely something to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah your BFFs baby arrived safely - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall as well--it's my favorite time of year! Glad your friend delivered safely--congrats on the newest little one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!