Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8 or Week Two, Depending on How You Look At It

Made my daily word count, with great difficulty.  I'm up to 19,403 words.

Potentially exciting news: my secondary MC has just arrived on the scene and and he's already surprising me with his abilities.  The oddly perky geek-boy nature of his was planned, but the supernatural abilities are coming out as I write.  (Upon first meeting him my MC watches him transform from an unassuming ficus plant into a human being- with no logical explanation.)  I have high hopes for him lightening the mood of what would otherwise be an annoyingly angsty MC-driven story arc.

Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!