Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Buddy Goes to the Drive-through

My boyfriend relayed another Buddy adventure to me when I spoke to him on the phone tonight. I hate that I’m missing all this cute stuff, but John Con waits for no one.

My boyfriend decided to go get himself some dinner and, because he’d been at work all day and didn’t want to leave Buddy alone even longer, determined to bring him with him. He had him sitting next to him in the car and went to the drive through to get his food.

At the window was your typical drive through attendant: a teenaged girl making some after school cash. Well, she took one look at Buddy and, like everyone does, melted. And what did she exclaim in a high pitched squeal? “He’s so cute he doesn’t even look real!”

Yeah, that’s my dog: the living teddy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!