Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Wish For My Friends

It's strange to have confidence in something that's supposed to last forever when so much of existence is impermanent. But from what I’ve seen, from what I've been a part of, I have as much confidence as one can reasonably get. Rarely have I seen two people who balance each other out so well, who work so well as a system rather than two parts, who push each other forward through life's struggles and who offer so much hope for accomplishing more.

They say that intention is what matters and that that's the energy you put out which affects change beyond your individual actions. Well, all my intention, all my energy is for you to be joyful most often, excited second most, content third and for you to always, always feel loved.

Congratulations to my dear friends on their wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!