Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Graduation

I graduated from my 200 hour yoga teacher training today.

If I look at this as a day, or even as a year, or as any other finite thing, I'm devaluing it.  This is so much more than a single construct.  It's a living, breathing loving thing that will shape and change me in ways I cannot yet imagine.  I know that this is the beginning rather than the end of my journey, I know that.  But I also know that I can't possibly know what that journey is, where it will take me, or how it will change me.  But I am aware- in my bones- that it will.

Namaste.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your future awaits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff, it would be a perfect content for me. I want to appreciate needsguide.com blog, they are sharing awesome reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!