Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things- The Last Day of May

If you're here for the 4th anniversay Friday Flash, go here.  If you're here to celebrate, read on.
Click on the image to get the whole list of participants and see our host Viklit!

What a week it's been!  After working Sunday (the 19th) I got to take Friday off as a comp day so my weekend was extra long!  I soooo needed it.  We saw Into Darkness (reviewed here, if you're interested) and finished watching Battlestar Galactica (which I will be reviewing tomorrow).  We also took the puppy on some nice, long walks which is really good for all of us.  It was lovely.

And this week has been pretty great in terms of the writing/connecting front, as well.  On Monday I was a grateful participant in the Random Acts of Kindness Blogfest (today is the last day- check it out if you haven't!) and it was fantastic.  I'm submitting my story for consideration to be included in the anthology- wish me luck!  Wednesday was the Get Healthy Bloghop and I got great responses on my shared tips.  And then yesterday was the 4th Anniversay bloghop for Friday Flash online.  My story's getting good responses so far and I'm absolutely loving the other posts- such amazingly talented writers!  And I have many other pieces I'm looking forward to reading today.  Bliss.

But wait, that's not all!  Next week is the Heroes and Villans Bloghop hosted by Dani at Entertaining Interests and Jackie at Bouquet of Books.  Should be really fun!  Click on either of the hosts to sign up.

And remember, this is a bloghop so hop along!  And happy Friday, all!

9 comments:

  1. It's been eventful online! All set for next week's bloghop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, your legs must be aching after all that hopping! Don't forget to have a rest this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice comp day was had at your pad. Finished Galactica a few years ago here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a great week. Good luck with the anthology! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've had a busy week--hope you have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy blog week for you, glad you had some time to relax too. Good luck with the anthology submission:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm out of breath just reading this! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of energy here at your place Bev!
    Blog hopping and walking with the puppy? And still more challenges up ahead! Go Bev!
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, so now you know why I've decided June is the month for a vacation. So much going on and too little time with edits still unfinished. I'll be stopping in to post a few, such as the award you bestowed, but for the other, will only read and comment when on a break from the work.

    Have a great month, I'll let you know when, gathering my troops to award now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!