Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things for May 17th

Thanks to our host Viklit!
This week I'm celebrating my love for scary things and the warm fuzzy feeling I get from other writers.

I really do love monsters  This week I participated in the May Monster Madness blog hop.  It's a seven day celebration of all things monstrous.  In addition to writing about some of my favorite frightening friends I also got introduced to some really cool new bloggers who seems to love scary things- specifically Halloween- as much as I do.  That's gonna prove to be particularly exciting once fall rolls around because I'll have others to bask in the glow of my favorite holiday with.  I'm excited.

Love  My dear friend John who has served as a mentor, coach and all around great friend to me since I first met him in college so many years ago decided to acknowledge my ever-lengthening streak of daily posts by giving me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.  Though this is technically the second time I've been given this award (I still haven't posted my response to the first one yet, so behind!) this one holds personal significance for me because it's from John.  I love John.  He's a great person and an amazingly talented writer and the fact that I could inspire him- someone who I admire so much- is really great.  Warm fuzzies all around.

This is a Blog Hop!

15.
25.
36.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on making new connections, and your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award Bev!
    So here's to a double celebration: monsters (rather you than me...) and your good friend John!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the award. I was given one but I've not yet done it - oops. I will get around to it, I promise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!