Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Blog Hops Galore!

So, as you can see, I've been writing every day.  It's wonderful.  It's amazing.  It's so insanely good for me.  I love it.  But, just as great as the writing is the blogging community itself is equally fantastic.  I've been reading and commenting on other blogs I follow everyday.  And one thing that bloggers do very well is connect with other bloggers.  So every time I read a blog, I get exposed to someone else.  

Someone is always hosting a book release party or linking back to another blogger who wrote something inspiring, or coming up with yet another blog hop to help other writers link up with each other.  The intarwebs are exploding with opportunities and because I'm writing everyday anyway I figure I might as well get in on all the fun.  So with that I present to you 3 new blog hops!


Writers 4 writers was created by Stephen Tremp, Christine Rains, C.M. Brown and M.Pax as way for new writers to get exposure for their novels/writing projects.  The idea is that on the third Monday of every month everyone participating in the hop will go to either facebook or twitter and post/tweet about the writers being featured that month so that everyone who follows you can learn about these new books.  (Yes, I know I don't have a book to promote.  I'm paying it forward.  Plus, maybe by the time they get to me...)  Interested?  Learn more by clicking on any of the hosts above and sign up here.


Randi lee is wonderful.  Go check out The Emotional Process of Writing a Novel and you'll see what I mean.  Not only is she a great writer with a thoroughly enjoyable voice but she also consistently pours forth tons of love into the blogosphere by talking about writing, encouraging writers and generally singing the praises of everyone who works at this crazy thing we do.  And now she's spread the love even more by coming up with the 3 Ups Blog Hop!  (Mario reference!  *Squee!*)  It's real simple: sign up, get a blogger to 3 up, go to their blog and read their posts and then comment or blog three great things about them/their writing.  It's a straight up way to give snaps to awesome writers (cause we all need encouragement).  Go ahead and sign up here- it'll be good for you.


And last but certainly not least are Heather M. Gardner and Tara Tyler who are promoting their upcoming books Maguire's Corner and Pop Travel, respectively, by hosting the Thrill of it All blogfest.  It's packed full of prizes and goodies from these two awesome writers and all you have to do is write a thrilling paragraph to celebrate love/sci fi/both.  The participants will be judged and win based on the best thrill.  Sounds like fun, right?  Sign up by clicking on either of the awesome hosts.

And there you have it!  Blog hops to keep you hopping up a storm for a long time to come.  And of course stay tuned here cause there's a bunch coming up next week!

11 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you, Beverly! And glad to be following your blog now--so wonderful that your writing is rocking right now! Keep the momentum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a part of Writers4Writers since the beginning and signed up for the other two fests. Need to 3UP my my assigned blogger tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh! Thank you so much for mentioning 3 Ups on your blog! I greatly appreciate it :D I signed up for W4WS a couple of days ago---what a great cause! I'm also going to hop on over and check out Heather & Tara's hop! Thanks for sharing them, and for sharing 3 Ups :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for creating it! We bloggers need these awesome blog hops and when awesome people like you create them it's all the better.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing the info on the blog hops. I knew about all of them except Tara's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bev, I'm swinging by to collect that award you gave me before the A to Z challenge started.
    I'm part of all three blogfests you mentioned above.
    (I also have something special for you over at my place! Come on over and check it out!)

    Writer In transit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, MICHELLE! (Uber excited reply over on your post).

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for Monday's Blitz. It's great to meet you! I'm glad you enjoyed Collins' poem. Kooser is great as well.

    Thanks for the follow; you have a great blog, and I'm following back. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Dana- I'm so grateful for things like blitz, otherwise I might never have found your wonderful blog! I will be about, commenting and enjoying your posts, for some time to come.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!