Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I got the Job!!!

Those of you who have been following my exploits know that I've been awaiting a very important call about a job I was absolutely in love with.  Well, I got the call at 11am inviting me aboard.  I am beyond ecstatic- I am over the moon!

All of my years of experience, my education, my licensure and my intellect will be fully utilized in this new position and I can’t help but feel like so many years of really hard work have all been leading to an opportunity like this.  While I don’t want to set myself up with unrealistically high expectations (as I appreciate that this job will be extremely challenging in it’s own way), I have to take a moment to revel in this news and be excited about this new chapter in my career.

WO-HOO!!!! 

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful! Many congratulations, a new beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I'm over the moon for you!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations
    I'm happy for your unbridled joy. Such a blessing to use your full potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats, girl!!

    Cheers to your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo! Congratulations! It's always awesome to get the job you want! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Bev - such wonderful news! I hope all that you anticipate that is good comes to pass tbree times over!

    Diana at About Myself By Myself

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic news!! Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo! Congratulations--I'm so happy for you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many Congratulations!!!!! Cheers! You totally deserve this! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy for you, enjoy the moment and look forward to the adventure to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, wonderful news, enjoy your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, I missed this earlier! Congratulations, Bev!!! So happy for you. Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!!! That is awesome! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kick-ass, Bev! What a great way to end the year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. CONGRATS, Beverly!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay!!
    Congrats on getting the job Bev!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!