Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Six Word Saturday: Oh My Gosh- I'm So Excited!

This is the brilliant idea of Cate over at Show My Face who challenges you to write a story about your life in just six words.  Go check it out to learn more.

Oh My Gosh- I'm So Excited!


On Monday I participated in the very fun Thrill of it All blogfest in honor of Tara Tyler and Heather Gardner's book releases.  (Don't forget to pick up a copy of Maguire's Corner from Amazon and stay tuned for Tara's blog hop tour starting next month!)

You can imagine how thrilled I was to find this tweet on Friday morning announcing that I, C.M. Brown, Christine Rains and CD Coffelt had won!  It's sort of a big deal for my writing to get that kind of recognition and I'm incredibly psyched about it!  A giant thanks to Tara and Heather!!

I'm also really excited at the prospect of an awesome, amazing, glistening and gorgeous new header topping my blog, courtesy of Ms. Tara herself.  I've got an image in my mind that I've been marinating and will soon consult with Tara to see how she can transform that into something visual to top my blog, so definitely stay tuned for that.  

Congrats to everybody who participated in this awesome event, and to Tara and Heather for their publishing success!  It was a ball!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! ^_^
    It's much deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you'd won - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most excellent, thumbs way up!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on sharing the win with us Beverly. It is really great, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Bev! That's awesome. I totally missed that blogfest, and I'm trying to figure out how I missed that blogfest. Oh yeah, I was living in the real world. LOL. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!