Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Followers Blog Hop

Hello all!  Every new blog hop I do I pick up a few more followers.  This, needless to say, makes me very, very happy.  It isn't seeing the number over my side bar increasing (though, if I'm being perfectly honest, I do get a kick out of that as well) it's connecting with all these other cool peeps.  Other rabid fangirls and boys, other writers, other introspective-type peeps that feel the need to write down their observations on life, other people who like to use the word "peeps" a lot.  Writing, as we all know, can be a lonely gig and having other people put their thoughts out there allows camaraderie, group support and that so-necessary reminder that we are not actually alone in all this.

So when Melissa Chesley over at Writing, Musing & Other Such Nonsense announced that she was hosting a followers blog hop I figured 'what the heck?'  Now, I must admit, I feel a little silly participating in a blog hop with no other purpose than just to gain followers so even though it's not part of the rules I'm gonna give you all a lil' sumthin' sumthin' to say thanks for stopping by.

Did you come here to see a freakishly adorable little puppy chewing on someone's shoelace?  No, I don't imagine you did.  But are you sad that this little surprise happened to be waiting for you here?  No, no I can't imagine you would be.  Right?  Right.

At any rate, since this is a followers blog hop I'm going to invite you to follow me on twitter by clicking here.  Follow the blog by clicking on the button (or buttons, if you're so inclined) on the right.  And connect with me on Goodreads here.

And when you're done with all that, hop along and follow more cool peeps, since that is the name of the game.

20.
25.

16 comments:

  1. Being a follower whore can be fun haha remember those days, but once you get up so high kinda gets irrelevant in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you. I'm following you on Bloglovin. Also a member of IWSG, wonder we haven't connected before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you. Loved the picture of the puppy. You can never go wrong with a picture of a puppy.
    Jai @And then...

    I think I'm following you on twitter. I at least tried. I'm not so great with the twitters thing, but I'm trying. I'm QuailB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I'm following you on twitter, and it says you're following me back. *Smiles*

      Delete
  4. I might have come here for the puppy. Lol! It's the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? that guy was on my cute overload page-a-day calendar last year and has been hanging on my office wall every since. There's just nothing that can't be made better by looking at a cute puppy.

      Delete
  5. Hey there, having a followers bloghop kinda day! Nice to meet you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, that puppy photo was a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you met some awesome peeps. I certainly did! Thanks for participating. :D

    Mel at Writings Musings and Other Such Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its been a long time since I came by. I am so glad you are getting more followers for your blog Bev :) :)
    Keep Smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and a new follower!! Cute puppy too...xoxo

    Stop by and say hello!!

    sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! You shouldn't be embarrassed about participating. I mean, making friends on the blog-o-sphere is the shot gun approach--as in you shoot wide, and hit a few targets along the way. Glad the hop brought me your way, although I have a sneaking suspicion I may have been here once before. *shrugs* Here's to new followers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's nice to meet you, Bev! I'm from the blog hop as well, and I'm totally loving meeting new friends - writers and book lovers like ourselves! :) Also, that ball of fur is absolutely adorable.

    Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ~Wendy Lu

    The Red Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!