Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Celebrate The Small Things for the End of June

It's that time again!  Time to celebrate the small things with Viklit and all the other awesome bloggers out there!  Click on the link to join us!

This week I'm celebrating:
- Having survived the wedding last week.  (It was tough, but we made it!)  Now there's only one more to go and we're through the obstacle course!
- The upcoming long weekend (4th of July Thursday and I took the day off of work on Friday) because boy, do I need a break!
- Despicable Me 2 comes out July 3rd!!!!  Despicable Me, for those of you sadly unaware, is the cutest movie ever in the entire history of cute movies.  I'm serious.  The minions alone are enough to make you squeal but add in Agnes and her giant unicorn and I'm DONE!  Thus why I find it hard to describe how excited I am for the sequel.  Suffice it to say, I'm pretty excited.
And now you all know what I'll be doing during the long weekend.  You can expect the review to be posted here as soon as I've witnessed this sure-to-be wonderful movie.  *beams*

Well, that's it!  Now hop along and keep the celebration going!

14.
22.
30.


10 comments:

  1. Glad you made it--now get some rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the season of weddings...
    You know, I was surprised by how much I liked Despicable Me. I won't see it in the theatre. Seeing Shrek in theatres with a bunch of squealing children has scarred me for life, but I look forward to it renting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like cartoons, but yes it was a very cute movie, my husband still tunes in when it's on.

    Great celebrations, all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despicable Me is a great film. It actually made me cry! I haven't seen the second one yet though. I hope it's as good as the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be seeing Despicable Me 2 next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at minions. I'm going to have to check these movies out!

    Congrats on surviving the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Despicable Me. It was hilarious and sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the next DM is as cute as the first. It had such a sweet edge to it. Hope the wedding was a wonderful success.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurrah to a long weekend. I have Despicable Me 1 saved on my box to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!