Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Updated Word Count: 28,708

Once again I was hoping for a big day word count-wise. And once again I squeaked out just over par. It’s not bad, it’s what I need. But I wanted so much more. It’s just hard to get out more than 2k words in a week day.

On a more positive note I am enjoying my secondary MC who is pointing out how thoroughly ridiculous my MC and her love interest are. And even better, he’s doing it by making Star Trek references which they, being so not as cool as him, totally don’t get. I’m enjoying it. And you know? I honestly don’t give a crap if anybody else would. It’s kind-of nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!