Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

An Anime Moment

"Why are your eyes vibrating?"

"I'm not sure. You've either said something shocking or endearing or really upsetting."

"Ok, I'm gonna toss my head and laugh, indicating that I didn't notice your reaction."

"Ok, i'm gonna let out a big puff of air and develop a sweat droplet right… there! There you go.”

“Good call. Now I’m gonna say something really callous and hurtful.”

“Ok, and I’ll go giant eyes and there they go vibrating again and now let’s add a touch of sparkly tears pooling in the bottoms…”

“Nicely done. I’m gonna stand here with a fixed look on my face and wait for you to say something defiant. Wait! Where are you going?”

“I have to go running through a faded background while I do a flashback montage of everything you’ve said to me this season. And if you see big sparkly bubbles trailing behind me, those are my tears.”

“Alright then, see you tomorrow!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!