Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Many Adventures of Buddy

I am way too in love with my dog not to write about him. And since I’ve got 211 posts due this year I can certainly use the muse. I fear that this series may be a little self indulgent and not enjoyable to anyone other than avid dog lovers like myself. But I’m hopeful these little anecdotes will be worth a little more.

If nothing else it’ll be an opportunity to hone my descriptive powers as they’re all true, first-person observed events. But they will also hopefully be worth a smile or two.

So, without further ado I present to you a new continuing series here at The Beveled Edge: The Many Adventures of Buddy!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!