Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Soulless

“Do I have a soul?”

“Yes.”

“How do you know? I mean- what if I’ve done too many heartless, unforgivable things in this work? Don’t they call it a soul-sucking job because it- you know- sucks out your soul?”

“You have a soul.”

“But how do you know? I mean- I’ve done some things that- even if you have loose morals- are seriously questionable. I’ve done some things I can’t even speak cause it’s just too… ah!”

“Dude, you have a soul, shut up about it already!”

“But-“

“I know you have a soul because if you didn’t you wouldn’t wonder if you did.”

“Really?”

“Yes. That’s how it works.”

“Oh. I guess that makes sense.”

“It does. Now pass me the bone saw.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I will love it and hug it and pet it and call it George. Or, you know, just read and reply to it. But still- you rock!